Here is our Chapter Group Riders Protocol
Manitowoc County H.O.G. Chapter #1176 Substance Use Policy
- Safe and responsible motorcycling activity is a major HOG goal.
- The use of an impairing substance is a serious PERSONAL responsibility involving the safety and welfare of family, riding friends and individual HOG members.
- Impairing substances include, but are not limited to, alcohol, prescription or other drugs that may adversely affect one’s judgment or ability to safely operate a motorcycle in all riding situations.
- The use of impairing substances before or during a motorcycling activity is not safe nor responsible behavior. Manitowoc County HOG Officers, as leaders of our chapter events, have pledged to avoid the use of impairing substance before and during official Manitowoc County HOG motorcycling activities.
- Therefore, for the benefit of the individual member, chapter officers, road captains and The Manitowoc County HOG riding membership in general: Manitowoc County HOG members should avoid the use of impairing substance before and during official Manitowoc County HOG activity.
- At the point the motorcycling activity is deemed CONCLUDED a member should use good judgment and responsibility to determine the level of substance use, if any, that is appropriate and safe for that individual.
- The ride is deemed concluded when your kickstand drops at the last stop.
Here are some hand signals to watch for when in a group ride. Motorcycle hand signals are important.
Here are some Universal Hand Signals. (you should always relay signals back through the pack.)